Summer 2010 Edition
July 9, 2010
- Michigan Public Employee Pay and Benefits Growing
- Stimulus Spending Goes to Black Holes
- House Votes to Temporarily Trim Political Staff Benefits
- November Is Not a Finish Line, It’s a Starting Line
- Two GOP Reps Help Dems Dump Right-to-Work
- Opposition Grows to Dept. of State Modernization Plan
- New Law Allows Some to Collect State Pension and a Paycheck
- Windmills Power Controversy on Great Lakes
- Lawmaker Says ‘Willful Neglect’ Is the Rule at Embattled State Agency
- Death for Ann Arbor’s Living Wage?
- Tea Party Day 2010
- Michigan Film Subsidies: Two Years, $117m — and No Film Job Growth
- Walled Lake Teacher Contract Analysis
- School Union Brags of Ballot Box Revenge
- Michigan’s Costly Tab for Cap-and-Trade
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill
The Hesters attended Detroit public schools and believe now as parents, families need to have buy-in to make school a success for their children. Upon research, they found a charter that best suits their needs and their daughters are excelling.