Summer 2010 Edition
- Michigan Public Employee Pay and Benefits Growing
- Stimulus Spending Goes to Black Holes
- House Votes to Temporarily Trim Political Staff Benefits
- November Is Not a Finish Line, It’s a Starting Line
- Two GOP Reps Help Dems Dump Right-to-Work
- Opposition Grows to Dept. of State Modernization Plan
- New Law Allows Some to Collect State Pension and a Paycheck
- Windmills Power Controversy on Great Lakes
- Lawmaker Says ‘Willful Neglect’ Is the Rule at Embattled State Agency
- Death for Ann Arbor’s Living Wage?
- Tea Party Day 2010
- Michigan Film Subsidies: Two Years, $117m — and No Film Job Growth
- Walled Lake Teacher Contract Analysis
- School Union Brags of Ballot Box Revenge
- Michigan’s Costly Tab for Cap-and-Trade
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill
Michigan legislators vote on hundreds of bills every year. Keeping track of them can seem like a full-time job.
Not any more. VoteSpotter alerts you to important votes, but it doesn't stop there. You can vote on their vote, let them know if you agree or disagree, and share your views on social media. It's the easiest way to spot an important vote.