Summer 2010 Edition
- Michigan Public Employee Pay and Benefits Growing
- Stimulus Spending Goes to Black Holes
- House Votes to Temporarily Trim Political Staff Benefits
- November Is Not a Finish Line, It’s a Starting Line
- Two GOP Reps Help Dems Dump Right-to-Work
- Opposition Grows to Dept. of State Modernization Plan
- New Law Allows Some to Collect State Pension and a Paycheck
- Windmills Power Controversy on Great Lakes
- Lawmaker Says ‘Willful Neglect’ Is the Rule at Embattled State Agency
- Death for Ann Arbor’s Living Wage?
- Tea Party Day 2010
- Michigan Film Subsidies: Two Years, $117m — and No Film Job Growth
- Walled Lake Teacher Contract Analysis
- School Union Brags of Ballot Box Revenge
- Michigan’s Costly Tab for Cap-and-Trade
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill
Meet James Hohman, Assistant Director of Fiscal Policy at the Mackinac Center. James discusses his latest project, an analysis of Proposal 1, the proposal on personal property tax reform that will appear on the August 5th ballot. Read more about Proposal 1 here: http://www.mackinac.org/20246