Fall 2010 Edition
- The Art of the Ann Arbor City Budget
- Auditor General Sees Dead People...Getting Paid
- State Taxpayers Eat $350K Loan for East Lansing Property Purchase
- Government Transparency and a New Government in 2011
- Auditor General Uncovers Numerous Troubles with Dept. of Community Health
- Dept. of Community Health Refutes Report Showing Dead People Getting Paid
- The Refuge
- Crony Capitalism at the State Capitol
- Three Unpaid Parking Tickets? No License!
- Taxing Canoes and Kayaks
- No Free Lunch: ‘Taxing Teens at Taco Bell’
- More Federal Spending On the Way — And the Michigan House Asked for It
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- Michigan Pols Approve Stimulus Spending
- New State Data Shows Michigan Public Schools Spent Record Amount Per Student
- Mackinac Center Investigation Leads to Criminal Charge
- I'm Just a Bill
Prof. Don Boudreaux responds to "The Truth About the Economy," a recent video featuring former Labor Secretary Robert Reich. In the video, one of Reich's key points is that most people's wages have barely increased since 1980. However, when Reich's numbers are examined in greater detail, his claim does not hold up.