Fall 2010 Edition
Oct. 19, 2010
- The Art of the Ann Arbor City Budget
- Auditor General Sees Dead People...Getting Paid
- State Taxpayers Eat $350K Loan for East Lansing Property Purchase
- Government Transparency and a New Government in 2011
- Auditor General Uncovers Numerous Troubles with Dept. of Community Health
- Dept. of Community Health Refutes Report Showing Dead People Getting Paid
- The Refuge
- Crony Capitalism at the State Capitol
- Three Unpaid Parking Tickets? No License!
- Taxing Canoes and Kayaks
- No Free Lunch: ‘Taxing Teens at Taco Bell’
- More Federal Spending On the Way — And the Michigan House Asked for It
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- Michigan Pols Approve Stimulus Spending
- New State Data Shows Michigan Public Schools Spent Record Amount Per Student
- Mackinac Center Investigation Leads to Criminal Charge
- I'm Just a Bill
Workers who chose to leave unions want to fend for themselves but current law requires unions in union shops to negotiate their pay and work conditions. "Worker's Choice" gives employees the freedom to choose representation.