Spring 2012 Edition
In this issue:
- Ecorse: Regaining Control
- Snyder Signs GSRA Bill
- Teacher Upset She Can't Retire at 47
- ad liberties: Relentless Positive Medicine
- Video Shows President Obama Top Politicians Praising Failed Green Company
- Green Eyeshadow On Red Ink: 'Green' Jobs Fail To Live Up To the Hype
- Chevy Volt Costing Taxpayers Up to $250K Per Vehicle
- Detroit: The Triumph of Progressive Public Policy
- The Dangers of Painting
- Better Late Than Never: An End To the 'Dues Skim'
- Cutting Librarians and Therapists Would Save Prisons Millions
- UAW Member: Union Workers 'Need To Embrace' Right-to-Work Laws
- Indiana Is a Right-to-Work State
- Union-Supported Ballot Proposal Targets Right-to-Work, Recent Reforms
- Mixed Messages Persist on State's Prison Spending
- Bill Would Require CEOs Get Drug Tested If Company Gets Loans, Grants Or Tax Credits
- School Districts Will Soon No Longer Be Responsible For Deducting Teacher Union Dues
- School Pension System Affects Everyone
- 1,200 Hours To Be a Lawyer, But 2,000 To Be a Barber
- University of Michigan Spends $129K To Produce a Degree
- Creative Arts: Exaggerated Teacher Union Claims Not Supported By The Facts
- Teachers' Union Manual Shows How to Organize Illegal Strikes, Use Children During Bargaining
- MEA's Underpaid-Teacher Claims Don't Fit With The Facts
- There's No School Retiree Health Benefit 'Entitlement'
- Are Teachers With Master's Degrees Forced To Take Food Stamps?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill