January/February 2010 Edition
Jan. 28, 2010
- Home Court Disadvantage
- Public Trust Should Not Be Trusted
- The REPORK Card
- New Year’s Resolutions for Real Reform (Michigan Capitol Confidential)
- The Refuge
- The Lowdown
- Not “Just A Bill” Anymore
- Using Your Money to Get Your Money
- Global Warming: Science in Service to Politics
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill
Workers who chose to leave unions want to fend for themselves but current law requires unions in union shops to negotiate their pay and work conditions. "Worker's Choice" gives employees the freedom to choose representation.