March/April 2010 Edition
April 29, 2010
- Blown Opportunities
- Subsidies for ‘Free’ Golf Carts?
- ‘Green’ Students Clean Fridges, Check Tires
- Constitutional Convention Won’t Fix Michigan’s Problems (Michigan Capitol Confidential)
- State Politicos Skip Tea Party
- The Refuge
- Stimulus Boosts Bus Transit
- Public Fares Don’t Cover Costs
- Are Bus Fares Fair?
- Lawmakers Tackle Film Credit Transparency
- Roger Redux: Michael Moore’s Contradictions Are Old News
- Michael Moore and Subsidies: A Love-Hate Story
- Legislators Slam Potential Savings at Secretary of State
- Axed State Agency Mysteriously Operational
- The Michigan Zombie Child Care Council
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill
Emmet County Commissioners are spending millions of dollars on lavish ambulance stations and an observatory to gaze at stars. The projects are being funded by a bond issue that bypassed voters.