January/February 2010 Edition
Jan. 28, 2010
- Home Court Disadvantage
- Public Trust Should Not Be Trusted
- The REPORK Card
- New Year’s Resolutions for Real Reform (Michigan Capitol Confidential)
- The Refuge
- The Lowdown
- Not “Just A Bill” Anymore
- Using Your Money to Get Your Money
- Global Warming: Science in Service to Politics
- Did You Know?
- Who Are Your Lawmakers?
- I'm Just a Bill
Businesses succeed when they listen to the market and provide customers with an advantage that differs from the competition. The Detroit Institute of Music Education is attempting to do that in the field of higher education.