Multiple pick-ups by the news aggregator "Drudge Report" garnered the top 4 spots for Michigan Capitol Confidential articles in 2011. Among our top 10, coverage included a town banning tea party signs, the true cost of the Chevy Volt and solar energy, and union dues being taken from the parents of children with special needs.
In the past year, CapCon stories have been featured on Instapundit, Fox Nation, Bill O'Reilly, the Rush Limbaugh Show, the Frank Beckmann Show, National Review, Human Events, Reason, Carpe Diem, Hot Air and many other websites, TV stations and radio programs.
Below are the top 10 items overall. This list is for views between Jan. 1, 2011, and Dec. 31, 2011.
- Town Bans Tea Party Signs in Public Park
- Chevy Volt Costing Taxpayers Up to $250,000 Per Vehicle
- The West Bloomfield Teacher 'Sick Out'
- Sun Not Shining on State Solar Subsidies
- Gov. Snyder v. Rachel Maddow
- Michigan Carpenters' Union Constructing a Fake Dispute
- Mackinac Center Received Bomb Threats and Death Threats Over FOIA Requests
- Victims of Smoking Ban Cut Off Politicians
- Physics vs. Phys Ed: Regardless of Need, Schools Pay the Same
- Parents Forced to Pay Union Dues, Lawmaker Rakes In Health Care Money