Spread Out And Keep It Down! Government Rules For Thanksgiving Gatherings
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has issued rules and recommendations for Michigan residents who gather to celebrate Thanksgiving.
- Get together outside whenever possible. You have up to 20 times higher risk of getting sick inside.
- If you do get together inside, include no more than two households and 10 people.
- Wash hands regularly and try not to share utensils.
- Wear a mask. Take it off when you eat or drink, then put it back on.
- Keep six feet apart as much as you can.
- When possible, keep voices down; high volume can increase COVID transmission by 30 times.
Michigan Capitol Confidential is the news source produced by the Mackinac Center for Public Policy. Michigan Capitol Confidential reports with a free-market news perspective.